Monday, September 12, 2005

Getting an MBA?

After thinking about the idea for a few years, I've taken the plunge and have signed up for an MBA program.

I think I must be absolutely crazy, especially since it has been 16 years since I've been enrolled in any academic program. Sure, I've had my share of professional development courses, and I've even taken a couple of classes at a local community college. But, a real degree program has not been on my radar for a long time, and I may be a little rusty!

Wish me luck! I'll need it.

2 comments:

Dave said...

You're going to do awesomely! I can hardly wait to see you finish this. I love you. Smooches.

Jody said...

Congratulations! You'll never regret it!!! When given the opportunity to lead - take it. You are always more prepared than the other kids anyway :-). This is your time to show off. Kick some butt for the girls would ya?